Friday, July 23, 2010

J.Ma On: Night Fever

Music is a very strange topic of genre of some sort. I mean, what is music? Music can range from blistering hip hop autotuned voices of some sort to some kind of 80's music. All this is brilliant, and I'm not a very picky person of any type of genre. To me, music should be diverse and we should all be capable of appreciating music. Thus said, let me direct your attention to one of the best questing Top Gear Stiggish song.

Bee Gees- Saturday Night Fever

Yup, that's right. Bee Gees. Who would've thought a young kid like me born in the 94's would bring up the Bee Gees. Whatever really. Hate on me all you want, it's a pretty darn catchy song. Blast this song in any type of car, and you feel cooler already. It's the uniqeness that will make you special if you blast this song. Sure, you'll be blasted with hate, but who cares really?

That being said, buy/download that song and blast in your Toyota Prius or any type of commuter car. You'll feel like The Stig, and that's the whole point of that song. Feeling cool. Blast this song on a Saturday Night, and I promise you'll gain every respect of all of the elders. It's your choice really, rock out in this 70's song, or face parents rambling on every night.
Check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRBdvXWu0Wg

No comments:

Post a Comment